[wplug] Trivialities... Re: A gentle reminder on posting etiquette

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Tue Jan 9 11:59:06 EST 2007

The problem with the cell phone is when you get 3 reminders to turn it
off before a talk, and answer it during a talk and talk loudly that *is*
reason to get mad.

The only time I seen some one get mad at a cell phone going off was when
they guy answered it 3 times in a row, and had a 3 to 5 minute long
conversation (very loud) the whole room could, while sitting in the
front row right next to the door,  hear when someone was trying to give
a talk.

Michael P. O'Connor

US&S

Office: 412-688-2491

Cell: 412-498-0667

mpoconnor at switch.com

Constantly witnessing people going off on trivialities (like becoming
enraged when someone's cell phone accidentally gets left on) is exactly
why I quit coming to WPLUG after only a few meetings.