[wplug] Re: A gentle reminder on posting etiquette -- starting to go OT

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Tue Jan 9 10:55:50 EST 2007

And some have said spam will be the death of email (and maybe the
internet) and you are just showing how spam has hurt things.  On my
personal mail server I had 100Mb of space that was getting filled every
few days because of spam, it was so bad I had to increase it to 200Mb of
space so I could get my real email, I had people calling to tell me my
email was bouncing every few days because the mailbox was full.

Spamming should be a capital offence!!!!!

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491
Cell: 412-498-0667