[wplug] Re: A gentle reminder on posting etiquette

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Tue Jan 9 09:06:40 EST 2007

All that is being asked is that you trim the quoted stuff to just what
you are responding to, so instead of including a whole digest for a day,
you only include the relevant post from the digest.  Or if you are
replying to a long email, you trim out what is not important, or trim
some of the older quoted text so you don't have a running log of the
whole discussion in each e-mail coming though the pipe (such as I did in
this one I cut off Bills stuff, but left all of your stuff).

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491
Cell: 412-498-0667