[wplug] Wireless training?

Ryan Brown lists at tblive.com
Tue Jan 2 16:47:35 EST 2007

I am looking to take some sort of wireless training / boot camp class and I
am looking for suggestions on companies and classes.  Ideally the focus
should be on wireless surveying and deploying wireless in the healthcare
environment but that is too specific and I have not found any classes.

I was considering the CWNA program, has anyone completed this and think it
would be useful for me?

I have previously used Intense School for Cisco training and New Horizons
for misc. training.

Any input will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Ryan