[wplug] RE: asterisk forum

Steve Kondik shade at chemlab.org
Tue Jan 2 13:03:56 EST 2007

Faxing over SIP works just fine (at least, on a LAN) with Asterisk.  In
my office, I have Asterisk + FreePBX setup to use faxdetect to
automatically connect incoming fax calls to the hardware fax machine.
The fax machine is connected to the network with a cheapo Grandstream
ATA box, and the PSTN lines are connected to a TDM400 card.