Linux Cert Info - (Was: RE: [wplug] Re: wplug Digest, Vol 34, Issue 25)

Mike Griffin mike at nbi.edu
Tue Jan 2 10:03:04 EST 2007

I would also be interested in any information that any one would like to
share concerning the RHCE line of testing.

Because of cost reasons, I will be paying out of my own pocket, I intend to
take the RHCT test first then pursue the RHCE cert at a later date
(hopefully not out of my own pocket).

I would apprecriate to learn more of the testing enviroment than the actual
knowledge required to pass the test.

I.E. Are you given an empty HDD and required to install and build the OS
from the ground up using their specs, are you given a 'broken' OS and
required to find a fix as a solution to a given problem, or both?

TIA

- Mike

  _____