[wplug] Re: certification

jeman062383 at aol.com jeman062383 at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 09:43:19 EST 2007

  Hi Greg,

 Even though the RHCE is not vendor nuetral, it is a very well respected linux cert because it's totally performance based rather than just multiple choice questions.Plus RHEL is the most widely used linux server OS. A study group would not be a bad idea, when is the next wplug meeting, maybe we can get something organized. As far as the CCAC class thats really cool that you are teaching it however I already took two linux classes in tech school, so I think a study group would be more appropriate. Let me know if you are still interested and what you would like to do.