[wplug] Duplicate ETH0, different hardware address

Moshe Katz-Hyman mokatz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:18:14 EST 2007

You can *probably* do what you want with ebtables
(http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/), it's like iptables, but for
ethernet frames instead of ip packets.  I've not messed with ebtables
much, but on the OpenVPN list, they talk about it a lot if you are
trying to do any fancy bridging (tap device), I do routing myself
(tun).

Moshe