[wplug] OT: Training Event: Cisco CCNA Bootcamp March 26->Mar30

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Mon Feb 26 18:26:37 EST 2007

Note: This may be more *-market@ or *-jobs@ related, but since its
really neither and we're having a slow month...
week.

---

All:

A major IT Training firm is planning on hosting a CCNA boot-camp in the
greater PGH region during the last week of March.

This is the Cisco CCNA prep class; it covers all the topics in the ICND
course and more.  OSI, Subnetting, VLSM+CIDR, Routing, Switching, VLANs,
STP, and an intro to WAN, Voice, etc.

The course is 5 business days of *intense* study of all-things TCP/IP and
internetworking.  When complete, you'll possess a strong foundation on
topics you need to take your Linux / UNIX / POSIX systems skills to the
next level.  I can personally vouch for this.

Plus, you'll be ready to take the CCNA itself.

More details:
http://www.globalknowledge.com/training/course.asp?pageid=9&courseid=970&catid=206&methodid=c&country=United+States&translation=English

If you ask, your employer will most likely help pay for most of it, and
will probably provide you salary incentives for each professional cert you
possess on top of this.

If you're a working professional and looking to improve your chances for
promotion, or a graduate student looking to make your resume
more-appealing, this is the event to be at.

These events are infrequently held in our area, so it's a privilege to
have one hosted out of schedule.  Don't miss out!

Contact me off-list for more details.

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/