[wplug] Be nice if we had such a freenet in Pittsburgh

G.Pitman gpitman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 22:29:37 EST 2007

Without getting into a political/economic debate there are factors that make
this difficult.

All users need to agree to the financial burden of the primary access. Mine
was derailed because I was being soaked for the monthly cost of resellable
internet access. (yes, I followed the rules of the provider)

I used to work for a local internet provider and plans such as "free
community wireless" undermine local enterprise/economy, it may save money
for the few but it does have its costs.

please save the political flames regarding this commentary (sign of the
times)

but anyway, on a local hobbyist scale it can be fun...

--
"There's plenty of room for all God's creatures... Right next to the mashed
potatoes."