[wplug] Making mutts first attachment html was: Commandline blogger ....

Christopher DeMarco cmd at alephant.net
Wed Feb 21 13:57:27 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 01:49:24PM -0500, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:

> It's been a few years since I used Mutt (the need to switch to
> multiple computers accessing the same email over IMAP was a killer
> for me), but I remember you could use the command:

I am *not* hijacking the thread :-)

I had a similar requirement and offlineimap solved the problem quite
nicely for me.

As to the original topic, I took a quick peek and couldn't figure out
how to do it... but I'm sure that mutt-users would get you quick
satisfaction.

--
Christopher DeMarco <cmd at alephant.net>
Alephant Systems (http://alephant.net)