[wplug] [wplug-announce] EVENT POSTPONED: WPLUG Special Event at Team 1 Systems, Tuesday, February 20th, 2007

Moshe Katz-Hyman mokatz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:33:56 EST 2007

I know I would have been more likely to come if it was:
 1. closer to town, and
 2. not so late on an evening (I am I showing my age by saying that?
Maybe it's just that I have a small child :P)

If we could reschedule somewhere closer to downtown, and/or maybe on a
weekend, you might have more takers.

Moshe Hyzon