[wplug] SVN upgrade -> mismatched RA version

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Fri Feb 16 14:31:26 EST 2007

A few months ago, I tried to convert our Version Control to SVN.  In the
middle of my eval tests, SVN was upgraded resulting in my TortoiseSVN
client being a newer than my command line tools.  I used the command
line tools to create my repositories but planned to provide the users
with TortoiseSVN.  When I used the newer TortoiseSVN it changed the
repository format so that the command line client could no longer access
files.  Same kind of errors you are seeing.  This feature caused so much
trouble that I was forced to ClearCase, yuck.

Looks like you need to get the older client.  One that matches your
repository.