[wplug] Re: MBA Course at Katz.pitt.edu: BMIS 2590

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Feb 14 14:37:33 EST 2007

> works).  I'm sure it's got a decent mix of academic papers on the subject,
> which typically vary wildly, but should make you think a little bit about how
> organizations are structured.

Excellent.  Well if I ever make it into Pitt...

There are many ways to explain F/OSS when people ask me.  A 'global social
movement', a 'development model', or what Economists call 'contestable
markets'....however:

>From 9-5pm (or 10am->3am as it seems recently), I've been looking at as a
'business model' that pays my bills and parking tickets.

How do those parking wardens get around in this weather?  Cleeted boots?
Air activated chemical warmers?

~BAS