[wplug] Out of the office.

jacob.hammerschmitt at pnc.com jacob.hammerschmitt at pnc.com
Tue Feb 13 09:46:55 EST 2007

I will be out of the office starting  02/13/2007 and will not return until
02/14/2007.

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC’s postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.