[wplug] Samba and LDAP

jeman062383 at aol.com jeman062383 at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 09:15:00 EST 2007

 Hi All,

 I want to setup an authetication server for windows clients at the organization where I work. The problem is I don't know if they can afford a license for Windows server 2k/2k3 (I have a pirated version of 2k server *shhh* but I wanna do away with that for obvious reasons) plus I wanna gain some *nix experience. So I was wondering if anyone has experience setting up Samba to work with LDAP or setting Samba up to work as a NT PDC?