[wplug] Fedora Core 6 mounting

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Fri Feb 9 16:00:46 EST 2007

I have Parallels installed on my MacBook Pro and am starting to
install virtual machines. If something doesn't work, stop the
machine, edit it and voila!  I like it.

I installed Fedora Core 6 on VMWare Fusion, but it was a dog.  I am
told that Fusion is a beta and that debug is on.  I went back to
Parallels.

Greg