[wplug] Fedora Core 6 mounting

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Fri Feb 9 15:06:03 EST 2007

Every version of Linux I have used, including Fedora Core 1, 2, and 3
have had sda and sdb devices listed for USB ports in /dev.  I never had
any problems mounting my USB card reader.  When I loaded FC4 awhile ago
I lost the USB ports and my attached card reader.  I recently updated to
FC6 and found there is still no sd devices.  There are two devices
listed as usbdev1.1_ep00 and ep81.  Does anyone know if these are my USB
ports?  I briefly tried mounting them with no success.

-laweber