[wplug] Ripping audio CDs in Linux?

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Sun Dec 9 15:28:17 EST 2007

About the FLAC:  True and true.  The WAVs, however can be burned right
to CD, which allows me to do things like burn my dad a CD to replace the
one Deutsche Grammophone mispackaged.  Believe it or not, a Herbie von K
Beethoven symphony cycle contained two of one disc, and none of another,
so he was missing Symphonies 5 and 6.  That was only the second time I'd
seen something like that happen.  The first time was 30 years ago.

:o)

DAC