[wplug] [GeekNight] Geek Night 56: Tonight, 12/6, at the Church Brew Works (fwd)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 9 13:01:22 EST 2007

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 14:16:53 -0500
scoob8000 <scoob8000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfair, can't this be heald when I'm in town (possibly next
> > weekend)?  Weekends are much better for people, and especially
> > those who travel.
> >
> > Or should we grab a few pints and geek night elsewhere?
> >
> > [Context lost due to top posting]
> >

> We can start our own Uber-Geek night and have it on Friday or Saturday
> night.  When real geeks have nothing else to do.  :)

I'll be in town most likely late Friday night.  Going home Monday
afternoon and/or evening.  I'm game and all, but there is one
catch - a friend is traveling with me from Philly.  But she'll
probably do some family related stuff.  Me, well, Saturday night
I want to hit Pegasus for the Ceremony dance night.  Before
that though, I'm completely open.  :)

--
Tom Rhodes