[wplug] Verizon getting developers attention

Sean McCune sean at redhandsoftware.com
Sat Dec 1 13:29:26 EST 2007

I do a lot of embedded work using linux, XP embedded, and stuff on the
bare hardware with no OS.  I'm interested in looking at the OpenMoko
stuff... and the Android stuff. But I'd have to find a way to get a
cheap GSM SIM card from AT&T to use. I haven't looked into what's the
cheapest thing I can get... probably some prepaid thing.

If there's enough interest, I'd join an embedded systems group.

McC