[wplug] University of Pittsburgh Activities Fair

Michael Hansell mchnikola1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 22:33:04 EDT 2007

Greetings,

This Sunday August 26th 2pm to 4pm is the Student Activities fair at the University of Pittsburgh. WPLUG has decided to have a table at the fair, and need people to help out. Setup time would be 1pm and tear down time will be 4:30~5pm

Some of the items we need are: Fliers, Distro CD's, and bodies to help field questions. We are also open to ideas for displays, currently Compiz Fusion's Beryl window manager based on an Ubuntu system is the only one. If anyone is willing to help please contact me mchnikola1 at yahoo dot com

Thank you
Michael Hansell