[wplug] [OT] Why /. doesn't matter -- my apologies ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Aug 18 10:27:54 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 00:41 -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> I was actually debating on whether to reply and see if you had
> calmed down enough to have a realistic discussion (on or off list)
> about this topic.  You seemed pretty fired up

I got fired up on the /. thing, totally "out of character" for myself.
I started swinging like a brat, didn't care who was in the way.

> and I'm sorry if I seemed to be baiting you.

No, no, I then baited everyone with my NASA comments.
That was just wrong, trolling, childish -- eck, no excuse.
Really, really poor form for a discussion board.

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com