[wplug] Installfest: SPARCstation IPX

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:22:13 EDT 2007

So the reason I get that error is since I don't have an OS installed?
Or is the machine physically broken? Last time I powered it up was in
1998 so not sure if the EPROM battery still work.  How do I get an OS
installed if it keeps giving that error? Also the IPX didn't come with
a CDROM so I'm not sure what type of CDROM to buy or even what cable I
will need.  Is it possible to hook up my 15" VGA monitor to the IPX?
And does anyone know how to- do the reverse - hooking up a Sparc
monitor with the RGB leads to PC?

Zach