[wplug] nitpicky thunderbird question

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:55:53 EDT 2007

Alrightey Thunderbird users, here's my question for you.  I've got
Thunderbird set up to send all my email as plain text.  When I edit the
text in my mail program it wraps at about 80 characters, but when I
receive messages sent by me they don't wrap.  Many mail clients don't
handle this properly and force the user to scroll to the end of the line
to read it.  Like this line here.

So, anyone know how to get Thunderbird to send in plain text and put
line breaks at around 80 characters on each line?

--Patrick