[wplug] OpenWRT vs. DD-WRT vs. stock

Brandon Poyner bpoyner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:17:35 EDT 2007

On 4/18/07, Shane Liesegang <shane at shaneliesegang.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know of or have any experience running DD-WRT or its brethren on
> 802.11n hardware? Are there any n routers with appropriately flashable firmware?

I briefly looked into it because my in-laws purchased a Linksys
WRT300N with the assumption that it would just work with their
existing setup.  While I never got my hands on the WRT300N, the DD-WRT
Wiki says that support for some 802.11n hardware is coming in v24
which is currently in beta.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices

--
Brandon
Kiva.org - Make a small loan, Make a big difference