[wplug] OpenWRT vs. DD-WRT vs. stock

scoob8000 scoob8000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:05:10 EDT 2007

I'm a proponent of DD-WRT.  I have it running on a few older WRT54GS, as
well as the micro version on a few new v5 WRT54G's.

Have you changed the radio power settings at all?  Going too high can cause
the chip to prematurely fail.

Maybe try a different channel, could be getting some interference from
someone else's wireless or a 2.4ghz phone?

-Mike