[wplug] Best IAX service for Asterisk?

Ryan Brown lists at tblive.com
Sun Apr 15 17:13:03 EDT 2007

It is limited to 2 streams at a time.

From: Max Putas [mailto:maxblaze at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 4:55 PM
To: General user list
Subject: Re: [wplug] Best IAX service for Asterisk?

With ViaTalk, can you have multiple calls coming into the same number, or do
they limit it to one or two voice streams? I need to get at least three
lines.

On 3/28/07, Ryan Brown < lists at tblive.com <mailto:lists at tblive.com> > wrote:

After using 3 different providers of 412 DIDs, and experiencing all 3 either

losing my DID or going bankrupt and shutting down with no notice, I decided
to use ViaTalk.com

They provide a SIP connection and 412 DIDs.  I have a 412.567.XXXX

They run specials all the time, I signed up for the 2 years of unlimited
service at $199 (all paid up front, it was buy 1 year get 1 year free).  Not
bad for roughly $8 a month for unlimited service if you can afford the $199
upfront.  I have been using them for 6 months and have not had any problems.