[wplug] [wplug-announce] Call for volunteers for the Saturday, April 14th GUM

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Apr 13 08:29:59 EDT 2007

We could use some help with tomorrow's GUM.

The positions of host, cohost, pizza coordinator, and clean up are still
unfilled.  None of these duties are terribly taxing or strenuous.  Most of
them are fun.  Being the pizza coordinator, in particular, is a great way
to meet new people, but the host and cohost are pretty popular as well.

The duties of these positions are here:
http://www.wplug.org/pages/wplug-meeting

If you're interested in filling one of these exciting and challenging
positions, please sign up on the WPLUG wiki so we know we have enough
people:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20070414

--
Bill Moran