[wplug] [Fwd: ISV Insider | March 2007 | Red Hat Enterprise L5

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Mon Apr 9 16:04:35 EDT 2007

Has anyone else try their "complimentary copy" of RHEL 5?  As far as I can
tell, it's FC6 with a bitrot YUM subscription feed.

"Yes of course I want to install all available RPM updates at first boot;
we don't follow any type, you know, release engineering cycle ..>"

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/