[wplug] Shopping Cart

DK curlynoodle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:30:28 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I know this is not strictly a Linux question, but it does apply to our forum.

My employer wants to sell our products directly on our website.  I
intend on creating a separate site for the store, just different host,
as I expect it will be more secure and easier to maintain.

Anyway, I am considering using Google Checkout for processing.  I see
from their site that they support several canned shopping cart
application, and OSS projects.

https://checkout.google.com/seller/integrate.html

Has anyone had experience with any of these?

I would like to use a OSS such as http://www.oscommerce.com, however I
would consider a commerical application.

Lastly, please feel free to post other suggestions or comments.

Thanks much,
Dave