[wplug] wiki engines

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:47:12 EDT 2007

A FOSS project I'm working on is looking for a new wiki to use. Right
now we have Moin Moin but most of the developers don't like it either
because 1) too obvious "wiki aesthetic" 2) takes too long and/or too
cumbersome to add new non-trivial content 3) some complain about lack
of tracking features. So I was wondering if anyone has a favorite wiki
for developer centric use? We're also looking around for a new wiki
for the main website for our game. So this one should be more user
centric and look very spiffy if anyone has suggestions on that as
well.

Regards,
Zach