[wplug] Need advice on 64 bit

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Thu Sep 28 14:59:36 EDT 2006

On 09/28/2006 02:46 PM, O'Connor, Michael P. wrote:
> Well do you really need flash, all I see flash used for is for talking
> ads, so I killed it only 32 bit box.  Maybe not having flash on 64 is
> more of a blessing then a curse.

I know on my personal system, I like being able to visit google video
and YouTube.

Having a good adblocker plugin for mozilla firefox makes flash ads
pretty much a thing of the past, particularly since NoScript lets me
hide plugins unless asked for.

We can defeat gravity.  The problem is the paperwork involved.