[wplug] matching text between two words, regexp, perl.

Juan Zuluaga jz31416 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 11:34:27 EDT 2006

Excuse my very novice question on web scraping,
(and yes, I'm waiting for Mastering Regular Exp. to
arrive!)

What should be matching expression, to get all the
text found between words? (it is a multiline text)

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;

# my $UrlResumen =
"http://redalyc.uaemex.mx/redalyc/src/inicio/Resumen.jsp?iCve=$data->{numArticulo}&Id=2";
my $UrlAbstract =
"http://redalyc.uaemex.mx/redalyc/src/inicio/Resumen.jsp?iCve=25805602&Id=2";

my $textAbstract = `lynx -dump "$UrlAbstract"`;
# print $textAbstract ; #it works

if ($textAbstract =~ m/RESUMEN:\(.*\)PALABRAS
CLAVE\(.*\)OTRAS/)
    {
      my $AbstractChunk = $1;
      my $KeywordsChunk = $2;
      print $AbstractChunk;
      print "\n";
      print $KeywordsChunk;
       }

http://socioenlinea.blog.lemonde.fr/socioenlinea/
Comentarios sobre politica, sociedad y ciencia social.