[wplug] Data Recovery Utility

Kevin Scheetz daemonbunny66 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:24:18 EDT 2006

I have a slave drive ntfs formatted that I believe I messed up the
partition table (it happened a long time ago but I'm positive that's
what I did).  In short, I was learning the ropes of fdisk and actually
deleted the ntfs partition and then repartitioned the drive thinking
that would fix the problem :-P.

Can anyone recommend a method or program for recovering my data from
this drive?  I have probably 1 or 2 GB of actually data that I would
really like to recover from this drive before I can reformat (though
all of it would be nice).
--
Kevin Scheetz