[wplug] PPW registrations reopened WAS Sept 18th Vendor Show Info & Docs (3)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Sep 6 22:01:20 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've been told that there is a work around for the Pittsburgh Perl
Workshop registration system that entails paypal.

Register today. The early-bird registration is still open at $10 for
students and $20 for everybody else. It is my understanding that "student"
means any a student of any school - not just CMU
http://www.pghpw.org/register.html

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher