[wplug] Fw: Sept 18th Vendor Show Info & Docs (3)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Sep 3 14:00:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

I too have had issues with paying for PPW. Scott, Dan knows about this.

Regarding PPW, that I assure you this event is a go despite the fact that
the online registration is broken. If/when it is fixed, someone is sure to
post an update to this thread. Worst case: just show up on the day of PPW.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn