[wplug] edubuntu linux

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:16:25 EST 2006

Please excuse this top post; I can't edit quoted text in my current environment.

It's possible that you can run that old WinME program under Wine. Most
older windows apps run pretty well under it. There might be a similar
game available for Linux, but I can't promise that.

We're planning on holding an installfest in November. Keep an eye on
our website.

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>