[wplug] unidentified partitioning problems

Logan ascii at psu.edu
Sun Oct 29 00:12:43 EDT 2006

So something odd happened, and my computer no longer boots, something
about can't find init, and a bunch of errors.

Something vaguely similar happened before. Last time I used the
Debian install disk and went part of the way through a new install,
and it recognized my software RAID and everything worked fine.

This time it recognized the boot partition, and all the individual
RAID parts on all the disks, but not the overall software RAID
devise. I believe it's EXT3, is there anything I can do to recover
the data?

-Logan