NTFS testing (was: Re: [wplug] Flash -> ?)

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Fri Oct 20 12:36:51 EDT 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Tom Rhodes wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:30:18 -0400
> "Poyner, Brandon" <bpoyner at ccac.edu> wrote:
>
>> Other people pointed out how to save the .flv files.  I have had great
>> success using ffmpeg to transcode .flv files to other formats.  The only
>> problem is that ffmpeg is still experimental and the only way I found to
>> get it is via subversion and compile it yourself.
>>

> [SNIP]: old text
>
> Did you ever get a chance to test that NTFS patch?  :)

It's the other Brandon.. and no, I didn't apply your more elaborate patch.
I stuck with the original hack (because I had already applied it when I
saw your submission).  If you really want to apply the patch and need
someone to test it, I will.  I just didn't have time in the last few days.
Let me know off-list.

Thanks again,
-Brandon