[wplug] Net Neutrality: Three Questions

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:03:32 EDT 2006

On 10/19/06, Michael P. O'Connor <mpop at mikeoconnor.net> wrote:
> If they were so concerned with getting us stuff faster, why not look at
> the real problem on the internet -- spam -- I bet if they were able to
> eliminate spam the bandwidth consumed a day would be only 10% what it
> is now, ok not 10% but you know what I mean we go so much spam it must
> make a major dent in bandwidth.

I agree. And this really cuts in to consumers and businesses and
government alike so I'm also mystified why we haven't gotten serious
on this? Is it a technology issue or just aggregated apathy and
laziness? My rate of spam seems to increase with each month and now I
average 6,000/mo. on this account :-(

Zach