[wplug] Moyers & Internet

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 22:56:58 EDT 2006

On 10/18/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 20:10 -0600, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> > Dang, missed this.  The good news is you can fire up your VCR
> > (or MythTV box) for the morning of Friday October 20 at 2:30 AM
> > or 4:00 AM.
>
> If folks are interested and we have time, my MythTV box grabbed this.  I
> can show it tomorrow at the meeting.  Reply if interested.

Personally, I'd object to showing this at the meeting, at least as
part of the meeting. From what I saw of the show, it's not so much
about the technological challenges facing the 'Net as it is about
using political tactics to "will" broadband into existence. Flame
away...

If you want to show this program to each other, and not as part of the
meeting, then I personally wouldn't mind, as long as it takes place
after we show Elephant's Dream and whatever Blender presentations
we've got lined up.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>