[wplug] [wplug-announce] Elections Sat October 21 12:30PM Carnegie Library Squirrel Hill

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Oct 18 22:10:39 EDT 2006

Hello,

This is a reminder that the Annual Membership meeting and Elections will
be held on this Saturday October 21 at 12:30PM to 4:30PM at Carnegie
Library Squirrel Hill.

The host for this meeting will be Bill Moran and the cohost is Chris
Teodorski.

Here are the quick facts:
* The annual meeting entails ELECTIONS and a VOTE FOR BYLAWS CHANGE
therefore we have to have at least 17 MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE for this
meeting to count so please be there.
* We will be serving a free hot buffet LUNCH AT 12:30PM. If you show up
late the food may be cold or gone.
* This meeting is at the library in Squirrel Hill at 5801 Forbes Ave.
Located EAST of CMU by 8 blocks. Don't get confused with the library in
Oakland. DIRECTIONS AND PARKING DETAILS HERE:
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-location?location_id=26
* There are 5 great lighting TALKS on the schedule. All of those speakers
will get a neat prize from the swag vaults.
* We have a WIKI that contains ALL OF THE DETAILS about the elections, the
bylaws change, and the lightning talks:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20061021
* This is the SECOND MEETING THIS WEEK. We will also be showing
"Elephants Dream" at CMU Wean Hall 5409 at 6:30PM on Thursday October 19
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3266
* We MUST adjourn this meeting at 4:30PM because the library closes at
5pm. This gives us plenty of time to cleanup and meet up elsewhere for
refreshments and socialization.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher