[wplug] stumped on Nvidia driver issues

Teodorski, Chris teodorski at ppg.com
Tue Oct 10 14:11:37 EDT 2006

Greg and everybody,

This is exactly what I did to solve my issue.  I had previously had success using the Nvidia drivers from Nvidia (as opposed to the ones in the Ubuntu repos), however due to some weirdness, not sure exactly what that weirdness was, the driver from the website wasn't working.

Thanks to all for the help.

Chris