[wplug] stumped on Nvidia driver issues

Nathan Bosley premortem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:49:20 EDT 2006

Are you using the driver from Nvidia's website, or two packages (kernel and
glx drivers) specific to your distribution? I would not think the former
would install different versions of the GLX and kernel drivers. If you're
using two separate packages for your distribution, make sure they are of the
same version. The installed GLX and the installed kernel driver must be
identical in version to work (as the error shows).