[wplug] floppy disk rescue

fobitt fobitt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:46:27 EST 2006

If that doesn't work, make a dd image of the disk as already
described, and than run it through a tool call foremost. It is
designed to scrap out files from a dd based on their header info.
Works really well, and is fairly easy to use. Just modify the config
file to include the file types you want to carve out.