[wplug] Issues with sshd

Ben Beige dariuscardren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 01:04:00 EST 2006

Hello List,
Hey I'm trying to setup sshd to listen off my home private network, to
cojnenct remotely from outside I am using Debian Etch, and I've got a
belkin router forwarding the external port on my public ip from 2200
to 22 (I am on armstrong cable and they(we?) block ports below 1024),
I can ssh all day form my windows box on my network, via putty... but
I can not hit it off my network... I've verified the port forwarding
works, and well that sshd works... am I missing anything?

--
Ben Beige
dariuscardren at gmail.com