[wplug] DNS problem?

Brian W. Snyder brian at brianwsnyder.com
Sun May 28 11:15:41 EDT 2006

Zach wrote:
> Morning everyone,
>
> Anyone else having trouble connecting to Gmail/Google sites?

<snip>

I occasionally do (maybe 2x or 3x a month, but nothing this morning) and
have always attributed this to something other than my connection as
I'll never have a problem with /any other/ website; including other
sites I use for webmail. Usually after 10 minutes or so everything works
again. Plus, I've been in IRC channels and seen people ask if anyone was
currently having a problem getting Gmail then I would check and, at that
time, I would not. My .02 says that your problem was not unique.

Perhaps the evil ISP's and/or the BigTelcos are rehearsing throttling
Google for a future date when they might be able to extort money from them?

    Brian

--

http://www.teamsnyder.net
http://www.brianwsnyder.com/blog/