[wplug] Quickies about tonights meeting

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 17 12:04:21 EDT 2006

Folks, two quickies about tonight's meeting:

1.  If you haven't already sent me your public key fingerprint (complete
output of gpg --fingerprint) please do so soon.  Also, remember to
upload your public key to the keyserver and bring a copy of your
fingerprint on paper (to ensure I didn't tamper with it).  Please
remember to bring two forms of identification along with too.

2.  I'll be bringing some old hardware that I don't use anymore up with
me.  Things like a parallel port scanner (works in Linux using ppscsi),
Epson USB printer, old hub, motherboard, etc.  Not a ton, but a few
little toys for folks.

--Patrick