[wplug] 2 thumbs up

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Sun May 14 13:16:11 EDT 2006

Do you mind if I ask your monthly rates, Bryon and Nathan?  I signed up
with Steel City Broadband and I, too, am happy with my service, but
they're making me pay for a 3-bit subnet (extra $10/mo) to get a static
IP, pushing my monthly rate up to $90.

But it's nice to have an ISP where I can email my sales rep with
reverse-dns entries to configure when necessary.

Plus, I now own 1/2^29 of the Internet.

-Brandon